3.19.2009

047: Party Time (again.)



By the time you read this I'll be on a bus to New York City.

Sounds daunting enough I know, but I packed the new Rouleur and I'm ready to go. I absolutely love this publication. Recently a friend and I were talking about just this magazine, the quality of the writing, the subjects of the stories, the amazing photography that all gets packed into each and every issue. (I mean one has to have goals right?)

Anyway, the thing that caught both our attentions, and being a long time book lover (Mom, Dad, Austin family, you were right, we didn't need that TV) was the smell. Could be the paper that they use, or maybe it is the ink and toner combination, I don't know? All I know is that every time I get a new copy of Rouler, I smell it.

Alright, and if that isn't war enough on your senses. Then maybe the combination of frites, tequila, and cycling is right up your alley.

If you happen to be in the NYC area tonight (its a big area, I know), come check this out.