3.24.2009

048: Volume3.





Party Photos Here.

Also, this appeared last night. Craig Roth is putting these little beauties together. Hopefully we'll have enough of them soon to put them up on the site. Craig made some of them for the Volume2.5 Launch Party back in December and asked that I not post about it until there were more ready and available. Note sure if they're ready yet, but I love this one so much that I had to put it up there. I'll keep hounding him and we'll see what we can come up with.

This pouch is the perfect size for traveling. It works as a nice toiletry bag. Every gentleman and woman should have one. In fact a woman tried to steal mine last night and use it as a purse, casually slipping her own effects into its lined interior and sliding into the night. I caught her, its back where it belongs.