6.03.2009

079: Endless Summer — Rapha Continental

We met up with some new people since I've last posted anything. One of these people happens to be renowned framebuilder a one Mr. Tony Pereira. When he isn't making bicycle frames he's doing other things like sending out Twits, or Twats if you will. Follow him here: Pereira Cycles Twitter. I just looked and he actually follows Matthew Modine. So, if you were wondering what that guy was up to, look no further.

But until you can get over to see his Tweets of the Rapha Rides he's been doing...check out what he did over at Hurl's shop the other day.



I apologize for the delay, but trust me I've got a lot of good stuff in store. I actually snuck my way into the machine that is QBP and got some good snaps in there. But until then, head over to the Embrocation Store and get your grubby little paws on a Luchador T-Shirt that male model Slate "Blue Steele" Olson can be seen rocking.


It was loosely based off of this one. That was coincidentally also found at Hurl's shop.