6.22.2009

089: Mangocation.

Remember when I came to you and presented you with the Uber Secret embrocation team up with Mad Alchemy and you went nuts for it? Well, that was a while ago and I figured that you needed something new.

And this is that something.

I don't even know where to begin with this one. It is so damn good. I've actually been testing it for a couple of weeks now and it literally turns heads. In fact, when Dan Action said that he liked Embrocations in general because they felt like, and I quote, "20 year old girls are licking my legs," this is the one that he was talking about. He just didn't know it yet.

I can't take all the credit for coming up with this one either. Somewhere along the lines this summer someone mentioned to me that Mango was actually an aphrodisiac and a light bulb went off in my head. That's step one. Now, once that light bulb goes on, and it doesn't happen that often, I start scrambling around thinking "ok, I can see now, what do I do?"

Insert Mango into every part of your daily life? Maybe, but that's not where I'm going with this one.

So, we're riding along on some country roads. Delirious from the hundreds of miles of riding and Dan-o brings up the aforementioned licking scenario. Suddenly thing are getting clearer and I link the two of them together in my brain piece. Bing-Bong. Phase two, completed.

Now enter Steve Francisco into the mix to drop a little bit of that JDK science on your ass and we're off and running. A veritable explosion of the senses this one. Why? And I don't even mind letting you in on the secret here.

Because it smells like summer.

We all know what the spicy embros smell like. The cold weather ones. The ones that make you blanch a little because they're so strong. And those are all well and good and have their place on my legs. However, Mango Love is their long lost cousin. The cousin that just flew in from California and just can't stop calling everyone "Brah," or "Bro" or saying everything is so "Rad."

The (Endless) Summer Solstice happened the other day, and all yoga pants aside, this is going to be a good one.

And, since I designed the label, and I know you're wondering... why the large "IS" in the middle of it. It is simple, and I implore you to remember this one:

Because "Chamois Time IS Tanning Time" and you can quote me on that.